JUST THANK

Well, I've decided to write in English today because I believe this way things flow easier.
Bem, decidi escrever em inglês hoje, por que eu acredito que desta forma as coisas fluem mais facilmente.

I can't stop thinking about life, I shouldn't, but it is just like impossible to control it.
Eu não consigo parar de pensar na vida, Eu não deveria, mas é tipo, impossível controlar.

Whatever I listen to, I start paying attention to the lyric and relating to someone, or something. Always!
Seja lá o que eu escute, eu começo a prestar atenção na letra e relacionar com alguém ou algo. Sempre!

Whoever I see, my mind goes crazy.
Seja lá quem eu veja, minha mente fica maluca.

I pray every morning, sometimes I pray at night too.
Eu rezo todas as manhãs, de vez em quando eu rezo a noite também.

What do I ask? Nothing!
O que eu peço? Nada!

I still don't know what is better for me.
Eu ainda não sei o que é melhor para mim.

What is better?
O que é melhor?

or may the question be, who is better?
Ou a pergunta deveria ser, quem é melhor?

I simply thank God for being here. Still Alive!
Eu simplesmente agradeço a Deus por estar aqui. Ainda vivo!

Cya!

Comentários

Bah disse…
Well, in my case things always work this way... but music is a constant lullaby in my brain...
I always associate music to something or somebody... a good day or a particular moment... a lost thought or kiss... somebody that can be a friend, a relative, a workmate, a lover... whatever...
And I realised that I'm totally connected to music... It flows from inside to outside... and now that I'm singing, I can feel clearly the difference...
Music is the language that you don't need to speak... just feel it... flowing like a wild river thru your veins... caresing your skin... messing with your mind... awaking your senses... taking them to an unexplore paradise full of feelings and sensations... Quite a trip! =)

Postagens mais visitadas