WHAT DO YOU SEE?

If everything were just the way we wanted, we would never get satisfied. Once I had a conversation with a man and I asked him what he wanted in life to be happy and he told he would like to have a place to call "home". Months later I met this man and he told me he had found a place and called it home. So I asked the same question when he replied: "I wanted someone to love me unconditionally". I heard he had found that special someone and was being loved more than ever. I was walking up a street downtown on an ordinary day and saw this man walking as if something was wrong and I approached him:
-Hey there, what's up?
-Oh, man. Things are just so wrong.
-How come?
-I thought I had all I wanted, but each day I wake up with that emptiness killing me inside.
-I showed him a man on a wheelchair passing by and asked: "what do you think he wants the most right now?".
-I am sure he would like to be able to walk.
-And what about that friend of ours who passed away 3 months ago?
- I am sure he would like to see his kids growing up.
-Man, stop once to see what you have achieved until now and you will be surprised with your achievements.

How many times have you focused on what is to come and not on the things are here right now for you to enjoy?


"The purpose of life is giving away gifts and not expecting to receive"
Thiago Heoli

#live #focus #motivation

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas